Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time keeps on movin'

This is my first blog post in a while. Since the birth of my twins, I have had little to no time to do much of anyting, especially keep up with my blog. The twins are doing well, and Barrett (3 year old) is adjusting well to screaming babies in the house.

This is the last week of the 2010-2011 school year and what a wonderful year it has been. My student have excelled on all levels, and have destroyed any expectations I had at the beginning of the year. I wish them the best as they get ready to move on to 7th grade.



I have made numerous changes to my diet. I will do a seperate post on this. It has been very rewarding for me to focus on what I am putting in my body for fuel. As far as running goes, I have been getting in some miles, but my volume has been low. I have been able to average about 15 miles a week, and Barrett has had to go along in the jogging stroller, so anything over an hour really starts to test his patience. I have some thoughts on my running which I will post very soon, so more on this subject later.

Overall, life is hectic and crazy...........but honestly I wouldn't change a thing! I am very fortunate to have a wondreful wife, children, supportive family, great friends, and for the most part good health. I am very thankful for these things.